Our Vision & Values
North West Projects are focused on being the best at what we do. We provide each and every one of our customers with an engineering design service which is second to none.
Throughout everything we do, the following values are fundamental to our approach:
We believe safety is everyone’s responsibility and is only achieved by personal ownership and actions. We aim to maintain our unblemished safety record by adopting the following principles:
- We continuously look for ways to improve our safety performance.
- We actively challenge and report any unsafe observations to the appropriate authority.
- We understand that a strong safety culture and performance is essential.
- Delivery of an engineering design service in an honest, open and transparent manner.
- Highly committed to being supportive and responsive to the needs of our customers, giving confidence and assurance that we will fulfil our responsibilities properly.
- Commit to maintaining the security of our offices to meet customer security expectations in particular the safeguarding of sensitive documentation.
- Ensure that when we visit customer sites we understand and adhere to local security requirements.
- Developing creative design ideas which are fit for purpose and solve complex challenging engineering problems using existing and new technologies.
- Maintaining long established relationships with our technology suppliers, who understand our market and keep us abreast of new technological developments.
- Challenging the concept, methods and processes in our approach to design.
- Management Commitment to Staff
- We aim to ensure all our staff have a sense of belonging.
- Everyone has a role and a purpose.
- We operate within an excellent working environment and with a positive team spirit.
- We want our staff to feel safe and fulfilled.
- We want our staff to want to work for North West Projects.